Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

washer makes a loud crunching noise at last few minutes of

washer makes a loud crunching noise at last few minutes of spin cycle. Its not the discharge pump. I opened it up and it is fine. Whirlpool- wfw8410sw01
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good afternoon, Unfortunately if you check the drain catch and pump and found nothing this isue is the main bearing in the back, the problem with this machine however is the bearing is not sold seperately it comes only with the rear half of the drum. you can order thsi at the link below
Drum assembly, heres a link you can copy and paste to order this. ffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=W0704049&diagramPageId=00006&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=WFW8410SW01&subCompDesc=Tub%20and%20basket%20parts,%20optional%20parts%20(not%20included)&brandDesc=WHIRLPOOL&modelDesc=RESIDENTIAL WASHER&blt=11&shdMod=WFW8410SW01&keyId=8