Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

Where is the oven door lock fuse located

repairguy : My name isXXXXX will assist you
repairguy : I can not find the parts breakdown for your unit
repairguy : but without it and from my experience in repair, this unit does not have a fuse for the door lock. The oven sensor is most likely the culprit. If you were self cleaning, then this is definetly the problem. replacing the oven sensor and the rear fan assy will take care of your problem.
Customer: Yes it is a self cleaning oven. It took a long time for the lock to release the last time I cleaned the oven and it will not allow the oven to go into cleaning mode. Is this still the problem?
repairguy : I believe it is. Just pull the unit out of its space, remove the rear panel and you should see the sensor in the upper right corner of the oven cavaity.