Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

I have a F & P wall Oven and the clock and timer still works

I have a F & P wall Oven and the clock and timer still works but the beep when time up is not sounding. Can this be easily fixed
Hello my name isXXXXX will assist you

The noise you hear at the end of the cycle is controlled on the main control board for the unit. It is not hard to change the control, but the only way you will get the buzzer back is to change the board.
John, I am the expert that tried to help you. I dont understand why you gave me a bad rating. If you are upset with the website, then you should have contacted them. I gave you on honest answer for to your question, I am sorry if you did not like the answer, but giving a bad rating only hurts me. That is how we are rated. I have alot of experience with Fisher Paykel, if you have another question I would have been more than happy to help you out. I ask that you come back to the website and rerate the quality of my answer. I am more than willing to work with you on getting this unit right, and do not feel you are being fair rating me like that.
Rick