Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

ED2KHAXVQ01 WILL NOT DISPENSE ICE CHANGE OUT MOTOR AND CONTROL

ED2KHAXVQ01 WILL NOT DISPENSE ICE CHANGE OUT MOTOR AND CONTROL AND MICRRO SWITCHES OR FINE. MOTOR DOES NOT HUM OR MAKE AND NOISE EXTREMELY HARD TO TURN
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So if the micro switches are good and the auger motor was replaced, the only thing that can really stop the auger motor from turning is the control board. It sounds like you may have replaced the wrong wrong control board. The board that actually sends power to the auger motor is the control board in the back down by the compressor in the far back right corner. It's mounted against the side panel inside a box. Below is a link to the control board

CLICK HERE for control board

No, in addition to that, you can test power at the auger motor to confirm it's not getting power. Test power between the WHITE wire with red tracer and the GREY wire with orange tracer, when the micro switch is activated. If you're not getting 120 volts then that confirms that your control board is bad because you said the switch is good.

Also, the auger motor is supposed to be REALLY difficult to move by hand. The reason is that it's geared in a way that moved slow but with a lot of force in case ice is jamming up the blade and such.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!