Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

I have a Gold Designer fit fridge Mod GC3SHEXNB03 Serie ST2959572 I

I have a Gold Designer fit fridge Mod GC3SHEXNB03 Serie ST2959572
I did not use the water dispenser for few years after the filter needed to be changed. I changed it yesterday and no lights and no water coming out.
Someone checked it today, looked under and think it is due to no power coming to the panel. I don't have a manual and he is asking me to find a wiring schema of the panel. What do you think?
I pressed the reset button few time with no luck.
Thank you for your help,
Christine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

That is very possible Christine, a switch or something in a board could be stuck from not being used. I do have a wiring schematic for it. Give me a few minutes to upload it for you.

Thanks,
Barry
Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
There are 2 boards, one is wired directly to the other. There is not a way to test the boards but the problem could be either board. Also there is a dispenser switch, a connection at the top of the door that could be loose under the hinge cover. And lastly the door light switch for the freezer is an interlock. You could test that yourself by opening the freezer door and pressing the light switch by hand and see if the dispenser works. One of those parts is bad. I have your schematic below just click the link and you can print it or save it.

CLICK HERE FOR FILE

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.

Thanks,
Barry
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.