Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

MAGIC CHEF MODEL # XXXXX not warking it run but kool air

MAGIC CHEF MODEL # XXXXX not warking it run but kool air i cheing rely # XXXXX about three time whne i cheing it warking for two to three days thne it burnd rely agin what sud i do
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...From what you are describing..Your compressor is faulty..The reason the rely is burning out is due to the compressor not starting as normal..Which puts a load on the relay causing them to fail..Sorry to say you would be better off replacing the unit as a compressor repair will cost any where from $400.00 - $600.00 ..

If you have any further questions i ill be standing by..Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "Ok" Or greater so that i may be credited through the system for my time helping you today..Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
In this case, what do you think i should do? Also, when i put the rely is works normally 2-3 days and then it stops cooling the refegitor.
If the relay is burning out then it is being caused by the compressor..Only fix is to replace the compressor unfortunately.