Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Bosch dryer = mod wtmc 4321us -15589203 Originally I was

Bosch dryer = mod wtmc 4321us -15589203
Originally I was told it did not heat so I took out the drum and vacuumed out the unit. I checked continuity on the element and found the thermostat red button out. I pushed it back in and reset it. I put the drum back in and all together again. the only thing off is the lid. When I plugged it in -- everything lit up and the dorr was shut. I pressed start and only clicks in th power line or somewhere in that circuit. No motor turn on - just a click
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

this is actually a very common problem in a simple fix. When you took the drama with you remove the belt there is a switch on the idler pulley you need to press it back the other way to reset it otherwise the belt switch is tripped. Take the back panel off again reach in and push the small lever on the belt switch the opposite way and it will work.

all I ask is that you rate my assistance thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That's cool-- I thought it was something easy. I am not at the house now but I will be tomorrow. Thanks for the quick response. I hope that is all that is happening with this unit ----------thanks again
yes that's all it is all I ask is that you please rate my assistant before leaving that will fix it though