Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have just installed a second hand F & P soft touch dishwasher

I have just installed a second hand F & P soft touch dishwasher model 918TD, fitted very easily to fittings from our previous F & P Nemo.
Problem I have is that F1 message appears when I turn power on, Washer has not been used yet. How can I delete this F1 message as it cannot be operated as it is? I look forward to your early reply
Thanks Stuart R

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

F1 MEANS THE WATER HAS OVERFLOWED AND THERE IS WATER UNDER THE DRAIN OF THE MACHINE
This triggers the float safety switch. Yyou will need to dry up the water in the pan and this will fix the problem. Try opening the bottom of the unit, their may be a collection dish with a small float in it. Empty this and it will reset

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob