Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

QUIET POWER II DISHWASHER S#GSD531ODO4WW. I need your help. Just finished cleaning the filter, and it looks nice and clean. Put the water sprayer back into the slot in the centre. Snap! Snap! Both of the little plastic pieces that hold it in place broke off. Do you have a solution for me?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening, is this what broke ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that's the part that is broken.

okay luckily this is a cheap part but you do have to replace it. Its only around $13.00 at this link. spray arm its easy to replace. you just unscrew the whole thing and screw the new one in. I hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks buddy. I thought that piece was glued-in. Some elbow grease and it twisted out easy as pie.

That's why you are the expert.

Talk about peace of mind.

Your so welcome. Funny thing is I'm a tech and have broke a few of those ! So don't feel bad . have a great night and thanks, Bryan