1. Disconnect power before servicing.
2. Remove vent deflector by removing screws located on
the underside of the control panel.
3. Remove screws securing backguard panel to
backguard housing. (Screws are located on the
bottom and back side of control panel.)
4. Lift control panel up, tilt forward, and lay panel on a
protected surface of the maintop for servicing.
5. Remove screw securing mounting plate to backguard.
6. Disconnect wiring and remove control.
7. Reverse procedures to reassemble.
If you have a problem with any of the steps just let me know and I will walk you through it.