Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Need a wiring diagram for a GC3SHEXN003.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

I am sorry for the delay there is something wrong with some of the model number and I was trying to figure out what is was. Do you think the number could be gc3shexnq03?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry! It is a Q! When you get to be 74 years old,the old eyes aren't as good!! Charlie.

I hear you Charlie. I am in the same boat. I am uploading the diagram now for you. Just a few more minutes.

Click the link below for the diagram.

I think you will find the part that is bad will be one of the 2 parts listed below.

Inverter part number W10133449 and arrowed red in the diagram.

Control board is part number W10219463 and arrowed green in the diagram.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Barry,Can I get a copy of the wiring diagram?Thanks Charlie.

Yes I put it up there for you, all you need to do is download it. Its a file that you can see on your computer. Clink the link right below Charlie.

------------------------->CLICK HERE<-------------------------------

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If control board would you have voltage across RD and RDWH at Inverter? Thanks Charlie.

I am not able to tell Charlie. Some of the inverter board setups send a varying signal that is not measurable with a meter. You may or may not get a measurement there depending on the way the board and inverter are designed to work together and unfortunately Whirlpool did not give that information out for your model. Those are the correct wires.

What I would do is order the parts from and send back the one I did not need. They will accept it back minus the shipping. Thats about the bests idea I can think of.

Charlie I found it on a different model. Yours should be the same, as soon as I send this I will verify the part numbers are the same and followup.

On the inverter. Red and Red+white wire you should measure 3 to 6 volts DC.

On the inverter again. Black to White wire you should measure 120 volts AC.

On the control board under the refrigertor pins P7-3 (Red) & P7-8 (Red/White) 3 To 6 Volts DC.

Watch for my next post. No need to rate, I have to send this as an answer.

Not the same part numbers. I cannot tell, all I know is its drawn the same and the wire colors are the same.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Barry! This is probably good info,unless there has been an engineering change! When companies find something that works they usually do not change anything until the next model !!!

I think your right. I just happened to remember I had a Whirlpool variable speed compressor manual out in the truck and looked it up.

You are very welcome Charlie, thank you for the opportunity.