Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Panasonic Inverter Microwave with The Genius Sensor,

I have a Panasonic Inverter Microwave with The Genius Sensor, 1300w.
The START button won't work when I set timers for cook. If I press START without setting time, the START button beeps.The timer and clock work. I have pressed the RESET button 3 times to make sure it is not in the CHILD mode.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, It appears your doing the right thing with the control lock so if its not responding it means the Au pcb is bad. have you had any power spikes lately ? the pcb is basically the smart board. its part number E61 on the diagram. heres a link to order it. pcb board

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How can I find out how much the E61 part costs?

The link took me to what I think is the entire board for $45.49. Doesn't seem worth it to pay for part, labor, and $30 for this advice. Might be less expensive to just buy another one.