Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

GOOD DAY I HAVE A FRONT LOAD DRYER AND IT MAKE NOISE WHN IT

GOOD DAY I HAVE A FRONT LOAD DRYER AND IT MAKE NOISE WHN IT SPINS BUT I HAD A TECH OUT TO LOOK AT IT AND WHEN HE TOOK THE DOOR OFF IT STOP MAKING NOISE BUT WHEN HE PUT BACK ON IT STARTED AGAIN , NOW THEY HAVE IT AT THERE SHOP AND SAID MOTOR IS BAD CAN THE DOOR CAUSE THE NOTOR TO BE BAD
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening, do you have the model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

im sorry no but i can get it if you really need it

well I can tell you with certainty that the door would not cause the motor to fail. but to look into this any further I would need the model number. this being a Frigidaire the tow major causes for the noise is the rear bearing assembly Drum Bearing(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View or the front drum glides . Drum Slide, Glide, or Pad(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View 90% of the time its one of these two things. I think you should take this to another shop or repair it yourself. now they sell whats called a Maintenance Kit for around $30.00 and it comes with everything even a belt. Maintenance Kit(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View this also has a video at the link I'm giving you below that shows you how to do this job. heres the link. click here you can do this yourself.