Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a gas stove, when I turn on the top burners no problem,

I have a gas stove, when I turn on the top burners no problem, yet when I use the oven. It activates the Carbon Monoxide alarm. What can I do? I cleaned, the oven yet it still triggers the alarm.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

This means the oven is running too rich and needs to be adjusted for the right air/gas mixture.when ovens run to rich they give off carbon monoxide fumes which isn't good for you either, this should be adjust by a certified tech however. Most service companies will just charge the service call for doing this. probably run you around $70.00 if you called a reliable company. sometime less if their good. hope this helps, thanks , Bryan