Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I cant find model

I can't find model #RSE37BAW*1 the other number on the tag is 61CE032 it also says 12.5 and 9.1/4. Its an old model could it be that there isn't a part for this stove?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can I ask what part your looking for ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The heating unit in the bottom part of the oven, the broiler is working find

okay this ? Bake Element(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The image looks like the one that broke

okay perfect. this is the one that belongs in yours. On these older Frigidaire's they only used one for a lot of their ovens. this is available at the following link. for under $20.00. the part number is XXXXX (NNN) NNN-NNNNand its original OEM part from Frigidaire. heres the link to order it. thanks and have a great night, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What other information do you need. The part that broke is the heating unit for the oven, the broiler part works find.

no other info, I gave you the link to order the bake element above. here it is again. just click this blue link. thanks , Bryan
I'm sorry we had some site issues,I hope you received my answer. Please don't forget to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you, thanks, Bryan