Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag Refrigerator Model # XXXXX . On control

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Refrigerator Model # XXXXX . On control board the temperture is flashing green, the water button is flashing green, and replace filter button is flashing red and the dispenser door where the ice comes out is flapping open and close and water dispenser is not working neither is the ice maker. When I press any of the control buttons all the lights flash
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is a really common issue and there is only one thing that can cause the problem---the main control board on the back of the refrigerator has failed and needs to be replaced. You didn't say which control board you replaced but I'm guessing the dispenser board. If you did replace the high voltage control board on the back, then it came faulty and needs to be warrantied out and replaced again. Either way, below is a link to the control board you'll need to order and replace for the model.

CLICK HERE for part

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Know the door is not flapping on the ice compartment and no lights are flashing ,it's just a buzzing noise

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I see you gave me a negative rating. Was there something I could help you with to improve that rating? You still need to replace the main control board on the back if it's buzzing.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?