Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Ge model JKP90BOM built in oven and microwave combo.

I have a Ge model JKP90BOM built in oven and microwave combo. I need to replace it and I am looking at the GE 27 inch model JKP90SPSS , the whirlpool 27 WOC54EC7AS, and the Electrolux EW27MC65JS which one or ones would fit in to the same space thank you
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So just based on measurements along the new GE JkP90PSS will fit with zero problems at all because it has the exact same size specs. 42 1/8" height and 26 5/8" width cut outs on the cabinet of the unit.

The Whirlpool will fit, but you might have gaps because it's 1 1/8" shorter and 1 and 3/16" narrower than the GE unit. The width issue will likely be covered with trim, but not the height.

As for the Electrolux, EW27MC65JS, it's actually almost 2 inches narrow (which will likely be covered by trim), but the big problem is that it's over 1 inch taller, so it definitely would not be an option unless you have room to cut the cabinet a little.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!