Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

what is the seo fault code on my Viking wall oven

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you please give me a little more inforation please? Are you saying that "seo" is showing up on your display? And how long has the appliance been installed for?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the home was purchased with the appliances which worked fine for two
years,over the weekend we noticed the SEO error on one of the ovens and when we tried to use it would not work

OK perfect, thank you for that added information. So, SEO means that the touchpad is stuck or shorted. Try to turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds and see if the electronics will reset. Rub your thumb over the buttons while the breaker is turned off in case a button is just stuck. If the issue comes back when you turn the circuit breaker turns on, then you need to order and replace the display touch board behind the control panel I'm sorry to say.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!