Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Hello, I have a Westinghouse 633 oven. How do I set the time

Hello, I have a Westinghouse 633 oven. How do I set the time on the oven? I don't have manual, we just bought the house and the previous owners did not leave one. There is a little bell showing on the display and I think I may have put the timer on by mistake.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

You are right, normally the bell is an indication of the alarm having been set.

Unfortunately there are some letters or numbers missing from the model number you have posted, so I am unable to locate a manual for you.

Please re check the number for me and Ill gladly look again for you

Thanks

Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HI Rob,

Model no says PSJ633S

Regards,

Lucy

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lucy

Im sorry, I am not having any luck finding this for you.

Do you know how old this might be?

Also, on the data plate on the oven, is there a product number shown?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, it's stainless steel and looks reasonably modern. By the way, I am in Australia - where are you located? We may have different models here. There is nothing on the data plate apart from serial number and model number, which is the one I gave you. I've actually managed to set the time myself by randomly pressing buttons until it let me do it. But I still have no idea how it works. Don't worry too much about it, I will still give you a good rating as you have tried to help.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lucy

I am actually in Europe but have access to all the Westinghouse and Electrolux models world wide.

The strange thing is that there is nothing listed with a number like that at all.

If you find the data plate and it has a product number on it, please let me have it and ill try again with that number

Glad at least, youve set the clock, well done.

All the best
Rob