Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Need conversion kit for Bosch oven model HGS7152UC to change

Customer Question

Need conversion kit for Bosch oven model HGS7152UC to change from natural gas to propane, not kit was provided with unit. Where do I find one and what is the part number. Also how do you change the oven and broiler?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

The Jets that you need to use do not come in kit form.

They are all available as single items and are available from Bosch themselves.

Please call them with the FULL model number (some numbers are missing from the above number). They are on

1-800-944-2904

Mon.-Fri.: 5:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. PST
Sat.: 6:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. PST

They will be able to help you obtain these parts and how to replace them

If you need more help, please just ask

Thanks

Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Rob,

Even Bosch is having trouble finding the number. Yes, that is correct. The oven does not need any adjustments for change of gas type. But the top burners do. So I am still waiting for jet numbers to order parts for this unit. Thank you for your information and leading me in the direction of some information.

Maria

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob,

The flame on the oven was adjusted down but still keeps coming up into the oven. The tips of the flame come in about 3 to 4 inches?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I am surprised that you didn't need to change this jet?

Who told you this, as I don't think thats correct

Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The jet was not changed just adjusted.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I thought the jet should be changed.
I will opt out and maybe someone else has some ideas for you
If they do, you will get a message from the site
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There was another adjustment to the pilot in the oven and that took care of the issue.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Glad its all sorted

Thanks for letting me know

Rob