Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

kenmore model 721.67902600 quit, fuse is good.

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today :)

Is the unit dead like it has no power or does the control board work but the unit wont heat?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dead. I have a surge protector on the line that is working and has power. The fuse is ok. The unit was working when it qut-dead. My concern is if it is major just replace the unit today.

Ok when you say the fuse do you mean the breaker or the internal fuse?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

internal fuse. I removed the cover and checked the internal fuse.

Ok sounds very much like the control board has failed. This will need to be replaced.

I strongly recommend you buy the parts from the link below, They offer a year warranty and will allow you to return the part even after it has been installed, Other suppliers offer no warranty or 90 days and will not allow electronic parts to be returned.

Click here

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news :)

Please also remember that if this repair is beyond your ability I have still done my job in answering - where the problem is and how to fix it, Please be fair and rate me "ok service" or above so that I my gain credit for my time and effort.

Thanks! and have a great day. :)