Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

vidio for maytag mah2400 door latch install

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

I have included the entire service manual, hopefully it will help you.

click on the blue link below to download it for this model...

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i asked if you had a video/ as a sears tech i have the standard info/ please refund my money

Expert:  Chas replied 3 years ago.
I myself was a SEARS tech for many years. Retired just last August. I would suspect that you cannot read a service manual. As all the info is in there. Have a nice day..