Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Hello, I have a 2009 Amana (Whirlpool) electric front loading

I have a 2009 Amana (Whirlpool) electric front loading dryer with the sensor-dry feature, model NED7200TW. The dryer goes thru the entire cycle and drys clothes just fine but at the end of the cycle it restarts after a few seconds then runs for a few moments then stops again like at the end of the cycle but then goes thru the cycle again for a few minutes and continues like that a number of times. Seems to dry fine. When this happens all the lights for Drying, Cooling and Wrinkle all light up. The LED display shows a continual circle pattern. Thanks.
Thanks for using this service

This is the wrinkle free setting and the dryer is just tumbling the clothes to keep them wrinkle free until they are unloaded. This is normal on most dryers now. If you look in your user manual you can unselect the wrinkle free option. Usually it is just a matter of pressing the wrinkle free option off. I can get you the manual if you do not have it. All I ask is that you rate my assistance
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That was it. I should read my manual next time.