John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Type your question here. I see that you have the Flinger ring,

Customer Question

Type your question here.
I see that you have the Flinger ring, with the cupped side towards the Brg; the seal kit instructions say that the cup should face UP, away from the Brg. Which is correct, see Figure SN-10, Module Assy
Submitted: 3 years ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 3 years ago.

This is the website Just Answer.

We answer your appliance questions for a fee!

By chance did you think you where asking your question to the appliance manufacture?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO, I have an Amana Washer, Model # LWA65AW; I have replaced the tub brg, & my question is bout the Flinger Ring, that fits inside the Seal, above the Brg. The Seal Kit instructions, say to install the ring, with cupped side up, the Brg replacement instructions, (Fig 10-5), says to install it cup towards the Brg; ie, face DOWN

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have paid my fee; where's my answer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correction, the Figure number, is SN 10

Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!