Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

hi, my kenmore dryer 110 series is leaking water into the inside.

hi, my kenmore dryer 110 series is leaking water into the inside. What could be the problem?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a full model number so that I can better assist you? The model should be located on a sticker just inside the door way and can be seen if you open the door.

Also, to clarify, you did say "dryer is leaking" correct? Where exactly is it leaking or where do you see the water?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNyes it is a dryer. kenmore elite oasis steam

OK and where exactly is it leaking? Can you see the source of where the water is coming from?

Also, that model number isn't quite complete. Can you look on the sticker just inside the doorway to give me the full model please? It should have 3 or 4 more numbers.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

water is coming from a bolt inside the drum. 110.68062801

OK so this means that your water inlet valve on the back of the dryer where the water line connects is not sealing up properly. There really isn't much you can do but to order and replace the valve to fix this issue so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.