Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Customer Question

Washer will not drain and sometimes rinse cycle will not agitate./:
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately it sounds like the contact inside your timer to activate the motor for draining or agitating/spinning isn't always making contact in some portions of the cycle. Since you can keep playing with the knob and eventually get it to work, the timer assembly itself needs to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. The cost of the part is about $150 and the part number is XXXXX

CLICK HERE for timer assembly

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry, did you try to send something? I received a reply from you but it's completely blank.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I see you gave me a negative rating. Was there something I could help you with to improve that rating?