Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My machine cycles are all messed up!

My machine cycles are all messed up!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? What exactly is the washer doing or not doing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When i set the machine to a cetain cycle, it comes on in the middle of the cycle????

OK perfect, thank you for that explaination. This is a common failure for this model washer and unfortunately there is no way to "reset" the issue. The temperature/pressure sensor switch inside the control panel has failed and it's agitating to early instead of holding off until the tub is full of water. Below is a link to the temperature/pressure sensor switch you'll need to order and replace.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.