Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our Kenmore electric range oven control goes directly to "clean

Our Kenmore electric range oven control goes directly to "clean oven" instead of regular oven heat. When it first started doing this a cycle of cleaning the oven would correct it but now no longer will go to regular heating. The oven is about 10-15 years old.
Model #911.9344190
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! So when you push the "BAKE" button, it goes to clean instead?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it goes directly to clean instead.

Thank you! That indicates that the oven control (WB27K5127) is faulty. The control is no longer available but may be able to be repaired by sending it to the company below. If they cannot fix it, the range will need to be replaced. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Repair Company <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE REPAIR COMPANY

Thank you for allowing me to assist you! I am happy to answer any follow up questions you may have at no additional charge. I appreciate your positive feedback rating!