Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
6636336

Sirs: I have a GE Model 2020F02BB Dishwasher. It is about

Sirs: I have a GE Model 2020F02BB Dishwasher. It is about 7 yrs old +-.
It washes dishes OK, but at the end of the cycle it does not completely pump out. And then I usually just keep resetting the machine until it does completely pump out.

tom goellner :

You have a partial restriction in the drain. Start with the easiest first . If the drain goes to a garbage disposer - right at the disposer connector is a common place for a clog. See if you can stick a screwdriver in that hole. Next check the drain hose for a clog and finally at the drain pump of the dishwasher which requires pulling the dishwasher out to gain access there.

Customer:

Tom. It will probably a day or two before I can try out the possible soolution you have suggested. So i'll try to get back to you by Friday the 3rd of May. Thank you for the fast service, and I hope it works cause it sounds easy.

tom goellner :

I'll look for your response