Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a 15 year old super capacity +washer. 9245h.which I

I have a 15 year old super capacity +washer. 9245h.which I like so much that I do not want to replace it.However I have found that when I fill it to the extra large capacity it only fills to the small despite resetting it.the rinse appears to be filling to the correct amount.I was finding that I had to give it an extra rinse to get the soap out but this is before I found the filling problem.
Can this problem be fixed? I don't want to pay for a service call to be told because of its age it needs replacing anyway.
Could you tell me how much if it can be fixed the approximate cost?
This is a wonderful way to be able to ask advise and thank you for it.
Thanks for using this service.

Yes this problem can easily be corrected. You likely need a new pressure switch that controls the water level as yours may be defective. The cost for the entire repair will probably range between 100 and $175. that is a very good machine and I would definitely get a repairman out to get it fixed. All I ask is that you rate my assistance thank you