Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

I would like to know what is wrong with my refrigerator

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

If your refrigerator is making no sounds at all, as in no attempt to start the main control board is bad. In order to repair it you will need to replace it or have it replaced. To replace that unplug the refrigerator and remove the 8 x 10 panel on the back. Remove the connectors and replace the board. Put the connectors back they will only fit where they belong. Follow the instruction sheet that comes with the part. Plug the refrigerator in and turn it on. If it does not turn on right away, wait 40 minutes, it will be in the defrost cycle and will start. I have the part linked below for you with a year warranty. That part number is XXXXX

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.