Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a WAECO CF 80 that is used in the offroad trailer .Door

I have a WAECO CF 80 that is used in the offroad trailer .Door does not seal tight and get ice build up arround the door seal. I have replaced the hinges and clips and the seal. Nothing seem to resolved problem> please help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This is odd as you seem to have changed everything !

Can you see any gaps?
Do you tend to open the door a lot and are you in a humid area?

Thanks
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rob

I do not open the door a lot and live in Pretoria where the it is not humid. The problem I think is the seal that is not sealing correctly. Do you know off any other seal I can use to resolve the problem.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Because of the size of tis unit, I don't think there is anything that will fir, other than the original door seal.

When you changed this, did it not improve at all? Was it an original part?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did replace the original seal and did not seal

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi

If it was an original seal ,unless the seal didn't fit correctly to the door, I am not sure what is happening here as I can not see it, sorry.

So ill opt out while I continue to look.
This opens the question to others as well
If any of us find an answer for you, we will respond and you will get a message from the site.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this message as this will lock your question

Thanks
Rob