Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

hello my maytag jet clean dishwasher is stuck in delayed start.

hello my maytag jet clean dishwasher is stuck in delayed start. How do I reset it so I can do the dishes. Someone who had no idea tried to turn Thank you

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening, okay press the delay start hours button until you get back to 0. this should reset the delay start. if not can you recheck the model number from the tag inside the dishwasher on the side wall ? its not comming up. thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Bryan that has not worked and the model number is XXXXX mjd 2000 aaw I could not find it on the web site either. the only other number is

32000014 0349 1808 HELLO again I have just tried it again and the dishwasher is now working thank you so much

I'm sorry I cant find that model either, thats strange, anyway I'll opt out maybe someone else knows.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you get my message that all is good

oh okay sorry no I missed that ! great to hear though, thanks and best wishes, Bryan