Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Fusher and paykel intuitive IW712 Fault code 50 Failed as

Fusher and paykel intuitive IW712
Fault code 50
Failed as it was pumping out per 1st spin cycle
Maybe my pumps blocked?
It's saturday after a wet week and I have loads of washing
Help would be appreciated

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the error code 50 is a problem with pump Diverter. 426862P Diverter Valve its part number

heres a link to order it. if they don't ship to you call Fisher Paykel directly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great but not particularly the answer I want. Is it always a replacement Could it just be blocked? Canthe part be serviced?
you can check it and see if its clogged or has something stuck in it , this has whats called a wax motor. thats the orange part you see mounted on it. if that fails it wont open.allowing this to drain. see if there any obstructions in the diverter and hoses.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I will check it. Thanks. Is it easy to locate. I presume I need to look under or in the back of the machine. ? Any tips would be appreciated.
I found a great video (or I should say videos) these videos walk you through the diagnostocs and repairs so watch the all, it also shows you how to find the the hidden service manula in the machine. heres a link. I'm book marking these videos, you may want to also for further reference.hope these help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Fantastic. My sons a builder. 2 inch panel pin nail in the diverter. All go again now. Thanks
Thats great ! glad you have it fixed, please remember I don't get credit for helping you unless you rate me 3 or above, thanks and have a great day ! Bryan