Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Complaint is "washer sometimes starts by itself". Any ide

Complaint is "washer sometimes starts by itself". Any ideas?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today, on this unit the user interface is the issue. Main Control BoardNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product View its electronic and these have issues with that. the contacts stick. in order to fix the issue you would need to order and replace it. the part number is. NNN-NN-NNNN let me see if I can locate the part. be right back.

Sears has this in stock at the following link. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/137260800/0026/417?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=137260800 I hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan. PS sorry the site is having issues today. hope you received this.