Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Reset dishwasher

Reset dishwasher
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

If it wont reset it may be a board problem

Can you tell me what the machine is doing.
ALso, on the door edge should be a data plate, can you tell me the product number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rob,

Yes I am still looking for help.

According to my users manual the mashine ned to have reset the waterintake flowmeter.

Electrolux have some kind off code for that, but its not public.

As is it now the mashine try to pump out all the time.

There is no light in the display.

You cant shut it down with the on / off switch, but only on the mainpowerswitch.

It is not stop when you are opening the door.

Mashine information:

Electrolux ESF 2450 W

Typ: MD 25

S-no: 00633671

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Allan
Thanks
This sounds as if there is actually an overflow of water, rather than a "reset".

Can you tell me is the machine free standing, ie you can pull it forward, or is it integrated?

Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rob,

Its integrated, but it can be taken out if i have to.

Allan

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Allan

Great, thanks.
Its easier if you can, to pull it out.

t sounds like the machine has water in the base, where the pumps are.

This sets the flood guard and the discharge pump will run continuously in an effort to protect the electrics in the base.
Turn off the electric.
Pull machine forward.
Put towels down behind the machine.
Tilt machine back at 45 degrees.
Water will come out the back.
The machine should now be reset.
If this re occurs you have a leak and will need to find it and rectify it .

If you need more help, please just ask me.

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.