Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Hello, I am on a farm without a water pump so pressure is

I am on a farm without a water pump so pressure is gravity fed. We have bought a special mixer that is working fine.
Today we installed a new Siemens Dishwasher SN26E281au. We had the error message E18 - turned everything off and reset it.
It is 1 hour through the cycle would you kindly advise what the E18 is?
Regards,
Kathy Piercey
Salmon Gums, WA
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, it seems that no one else has picked up this question. I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

E18 is in fact a low water level.
This may be due to your relatively low water pressure or may just be an odd one off.

If it now seems to be working correctly, then I don't think you need to worry about this.

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob