Pitstop Appliance
Pitstop Appliance, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Knowledgeable in all brands and models of appliances with thousands of happy customers.
74052492

I have an LG dishwasher Model LDS 5811 WW/02 bought in 2008.

I have an LG dishwasher Model LDS 5811 WW/02 bought in 2008. While running the unit has just started leaking from the bottom of the door. The seal in the bottom inside of the door itself does not feel even along the width. Could this be the cause of the leak ? How do I get the door off and can I buy a new seal strip ?
Thanks,
Dave Aston [email protected]
Phone (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Pitstop Appliance :

Pitstop Appliance :

I am attaching the service manual for your unit. It includes how to disassemble, exploded views, and replacement parts lists.

Pitstop Appliance :

SERVICE MANUAL

Pitstop Appliance :

That should be of great help to you with not only this seal replacement, but any other problem you have with the unit in the future.

Pitstop Appliance :

If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know. If you are happy with my guidance, please rate me well. Thank you.