Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kenmore Gas HE4 Dryer. Last night it worked fine.

I have a Kenmore Gas HE4 Dryer. Last night it worked fine. Put a load of clothes into it this morning and hit the start button - one beep (like normal) but then nothing happens. Doesn't start up?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

theres more to the model number on this can you open the door and check the tag for the full model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

110.95872400

okay your thermal fuse is the issue. Thermal Fuse(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewits behind the access panel under the door on the top of the blower assembly part # XXXXX on this diagram. heres a link to order the part. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermal-Fuse/3392519/2986?modelNumber=110.95872400 you need to replace it, make sure your dryer is unplugged before servicing.