Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.

can you manually fill a westinghouse WSE6970WF fridge with

can you manually fill a westinghouse WSE6970WF fridge with water instead of connecting it to a filter?

Sorry for the delay in replying, it seems that no one else has picked up this question. I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Im not sure I understand the question, this fridge has to be connected to the mains water for the function to work

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob thanks for getting back to me. My fridge is too far from a tap and was wondering if there is a way I could physically refill water into without have to plug it in

Hi Azi

I am afraid not.
The inlet valve has to be under mains pressure for it to open.
Your choices are to either run a seperate feed to it, or go back to having a jug of water in the fridge.

Sorry about that,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email

All the best