Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Bosch Dryer Model WTMC3300CN/01 FD8507 / 300189. BEFORE

I have a Bosch Dryer Model WTMC3300CN/01 FD8507 / 300189. BEFORE I CHANGE THE PARTS IT WAS WORKING FINE, BUT WAS NOISY. SO I CHANDED THE BEARINGS, THE BARREL WHEELS, THE STRAP AND TENDER. PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND NOW IT WONT WORK. THERE'S LIGHT , POWER , BUT WHEN I PUSH START THERE'S A CLICK , BUT NOTHING START'S.

CAN YOU HELP ME ???????

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

When you put this back together did you get the belt back in the right position so it is hitting the belt switch ? these have a belt switch in them if the belt breaks the machine will not run but if the belt is not installed correctly they can do the same thing and not start . Belt Switch 491611          Main Product View

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Problem solved thanks to you!!!
thats great ! good job. thanks and best wishes, Bryan