Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

last week a GE Profile side by side refridgerator was installed

last week a GE Profile side by side refridgerator was installed in my home. Model PSCS3RGXGFSS.
There is a 6 inch scratch on the front door underneath the freezer handle that goes vertically and another small scratch near the GE Profile label.

What should I do?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Did you purchase this new and have them deliver it ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes. It was new and the GE store I purchased it from arranged for delivery.

okay have you reported the damage to the store ? Or have you reported it to G.E. directly ? the only way to repair such damage is to replace the door, If the store refuses you should contact G.E. directly and alert them to the issue. they will contact the store and make them repair this. I've seen this before and stores can loose their franchise rights from G.E. if they don't comply . Heres the contact info you will need . http://www.ge.com/contact/general Sorry to hear of your issue, good luck and well wishes, Bryan