Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The control board on our Kenmore 30" Self-Cleaning Gas Range

The control board on our Kenmore 30" Self-Cleaning Gas Range Model Number(NNN) NNN-NNNNdoes not operate (display is blank). The oven light comes on and the igniters for the burners operate. There is no error code displayed.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do you have a meter to test voltage with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have a volt ohm meter.

Great! Unplug the range and remove the cover from the control area. Once you have access to the back of the control, measure the terminals marked L1 & N for 120 VAC after plugging the range back in. Please let me know if you read voltage there.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kelly,

Yes I have 122 volts at the L1 & N terminals.

Dave

Okay, nice job, thank you. That confirms that the control is faulty. Unfortunately, it is no longer available as new. However, there is a place that will repair it very reasonably if you send it in. The link below will get you to the correct place so you can do so, if that is your choice. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service. I am happy to address any follow-up questions at no additional charge! Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I'm sending in my controller today.

Dave

Great! Let me know how it goes!