The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

I am so frustrated as six months ago I purchased a new Kitchen

I am so frustrated as six months ago I purchased a new Kitchen Aid electric stove with a white ceramic glass top. I have tried everything and I cannot get it to look clean. There is always a grey smudge on the elements which seems to be under the glass as the glass is smooth to the touch...Now after cooking a chicken last evening there are stains on the white oven handle and door that I cannot get rid of...Please help. What a disappointment this appliance has turned out to be...
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
The grey smudge is simply the components of the glass staining from the heat. Unfortunately there is nothing, short of replacing it, that is going to fix the problem.
What you need to do is contact the manufacturer and advise them of the issue and that you would like a service person to come out and replace it. This is covered under the units 1 year warranty.
Please let me know if you need anything else right now.

If not please select a positive rating at this time. You may ask as many followup questions as you like after rating my service at no additional charge.
Thank you.

!!IMPORTANT!! Before you use the bad or poor rating, ask me why you shouldn't!!