Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how to set the clock on Thermador CMT127NPRS Oven

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So probably the best thing to do in order to set the timer on this oven is just turn the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds, then turn the breaker back on and if you come back in, the time should be adjustable. Just turn the knobs under the clock to set the timer and then you should be good to go again.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is the proper way to do did.....as in how the manual would tell you

I am a different tech and here is the entire manual for your unit. Please only rate my assistance when I post back with an Answer request so I get credit for the Answer, I am APPLIANCE GURU. Please only rate my assistance. Just copy and paste the link below http://servicetechhelp.com/discus/messages/2801/cmt227-9586.pdf
I am a different tech and this is what you were actually looking for:

CLICK HERE

If you wanted to rate me please do that as I see the other tech was credited instead

I was trying to assist you with the manual link, but was cut off in the process. There are no knobs to turn on your unit for the setting as the first Answer given was not correct. The manual clearly shows the buttons needed to be pressed to set the time correctly as there are no knobs to be turned. If that is what you were looking for a feedback rating for me would be greatly appreciated. If you would like the ACCEPT transferred to me instead of ApplianceDoc please request customer service to do so thanks as I will not receive credit otherwise. if you need anything else let me know.

So as you can see taken directly out of the manual, there are knobs. So as a point of showing my answer is correct, you can can see your oven has knobs on it fairly obvious when you look at the control panel. You *must* turn the timer/clock knob to adjust the time. There is no other way.

Also, to initiate setting the time, you can try to turn the knob counter clockwise until the control beeps, but that is somewhat hard to accomplish since you must turn it at a specific rate that the control board recognizes. That is why I find that resetting the circuit breaker is easier and it's what I do when I go to a customers house which has this problem

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Well as you can see the other Expert has resorted to copying my link to show you the manual that he could not supply in the first place. I will let you the customer decide who should have received payment for this one Thanks.