Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello I have a GSL22JFTD BS and I keep getting a huge build

Hello I have a GSL22JFTD BS and I keep getting a huge build up of ice over my ice maker to the point its completely encased till it can't gets frozen all the way back to where the water line first penetrate the top corner of the fridge to feed the ice maker...I've replaced the icemaket and I've gotten all ice out. Of line
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today this means your water valve is leaking water into the ice maker. You need to replace the water valve. The water valves located at the back of the refrigerator where you'll water line from the house connects. It's very easy to replace, here's a link to a you can order it. it's a dual valve it runs both the ice maker and the water in the door. Water Inlet Valve WR57X10032 Main Product ViewThis will take care of your issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan