Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 5 year old Wold 48" dual fuel range. The right side

I have a 5 year old Wold 48" dual fuel range. The right side (large oven) thermostat seems to be about 20 degrees off. If I set it at 350 it only heats to about 325-330. Is there a way to recalibrate the thermostat or does the it need to be replaced?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

do you have a model number by chance ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay , does the oven you need to calibrate have a turn knob or is it electronic control ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has a turn knob, but the knob has a digital display on the top

okay so this is the digital control , this means the temp is controlled by a temp sensor in the oven. The control board is supposed to hold the set temperature to +/- 5 degrees of the set point. If the variation is more than +/- 5 degrees, the temperature sensor needs to be replaced. since Wolf does not have a parts search on line you will need to call them to order the sensor. the sensor is a probe that sticks out inside the oven from the back wall. it will look similar to this one . Oven Sensor 627375          Main Product View heres the number to call. !800-222-7820. you can install this yourself. it plugs in.hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan