Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

having a problem with my whirlpool duet dryer model 9250plo

having a problem with my whirlpool duet dryer model 9250plo replaced thrmal fuse it was bad did not fix the problem still no start noise from machine control eletronic when i push start did all other tests do i need a machine control panal

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good morning,I'll pull up your tech sheets now. give me a minute and I'll be right back. thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have tech sheets

okay . your belt is not broken correct ? you have checked that ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes its not broken just makes clicking noise from contol electronics

okay if you hear the control click when you press start its getting power from the start switch on the interface so that means the electronic control has failed, (bad relay on the board ) you need to order and replace it, you can order it at the following link and they have a full money back guaranty even if its been installed, thanks and best wishes, Bryan