Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

what other overload protectors can i use for a model XXXXXXXXXX

what other overload protectors can i use for a model XXXXXXXXXX freezer. The overload XXXXXXXXXX is no longer made or sold. What is the difference between the rest of the Frigidaire parts

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you resend the model number with a space in between each number ? it didn't come through

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 5 3 9 1 3 5 3 1 2

you can use this one , click this blue link. they also sell kits but if the relay is good just replace the overload. hope this helps, thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the relay is bad as well, You should have continuity in the overload correct, from the tab to the pin.

yes you should have continuity. have you found a relay for this yet ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, I found out what the other parts are. But I couldn't find a replacement for the overload. will this part be better or the same or ok

its the same as the one you had basically. you can also go with a 3inone hard start if the compressor is getting harder to start or keep blowing overloads, the 3 in one has a built in start capacitor.