Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Bosch sxh46a05uc-35 water wont go in at start but drain pump

Bosch sxh46a05uc-35 water wont go in at start but drain pump is running when you first start also. Has new water valve and new float switch put in already. still no water going in at start of cycle ? just pump starting I beleive. Could this pproblem be associated with the main control board you think ? Can the main control board cause this usually ? is it most likely something other than the main control board for why no water is going in ?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today. Was it the float in the base pan the one he replaced ? did he pull the machine out from under the counter to replace the float ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you receive my reply

unfortunately no. please send again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i beleive he replaced the float switch not the float piece in the base pan. I am not sure wich elecrical float switch he replaced I thought there was 2 switches involved

okay this is stuck in whats call a flood mode, you need to uninstall the dishwasher and tip it forward at a 45 degree angle to drain the water out of the base pan, put a towel down when doing this. once the pan is empty reinstall it and try it again. this should take care of the issue.